cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I generally like multi-tasking, watching something while I'm doing something else on my laptop.  NowTV doesn't let me do this as there's no way of playing a film without it taking over most of the screen.  If you try to shrink the winow, the video stays the same size, you can't even scroll to get the smallest window possible while still seeing the video, as it just scrolls the page behind but leaves the video in place.

I'm also a Netflix subscriber and while it doesn't have a pop-out player as such, it does resize the video if you shrink the browser window meaning I can watch something and do whatever else I want at the same time.  

I've had NowTV for almost all my 30 day trial and watched 1 film all the way through, I got fed-up during the second film and found something on Netflix instead.  Haven't even considered renewing and actually paying for the service.

1 Comment
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. Lazy loading if images on movie page. Saves very very little time opening the page because they're only small thumbnails anyway. It's just very annoying having images flashing and having to scroll and pause, scroll and pause etc. Can't you load all the images?

2. Secondly I've been searching for a solution to this with no success - Silverlight on PC is either stuck small slap bang in the centre of the screen with a black transparent background or full screen. There's no opportunity to have it as a pop out on top of your browser so you can do other things on your PC like visit IMDB at the same time like you can do with iplayer. I have a 17inch screen which is large enough to watch something and surf at the same time. A choice of two sizes only and no watching flexibilty is very limiting and behind the times/technology.