cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV

Please can you get Humax to add the NowTV app to the Freeview Play box FVP-4000T. I am currently (trying) to watch on Apple TV and it's not the best experience of digital TV that I've had Smiley Frustrated

Please can you add this to ideas so people can vote for it if they agree?

Thanks

3 Comments
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team Members,

How about moving this topic into the forums Ideas for NOW TV section?

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, that's the first place I thought of putting this suggestion. However, the forum app would not let me. I re-read the 'instructions' and it said to post it somewhere else.

i thought I would at least get the idea running, albeit frustrated by the 'clunkiness' of the process.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi 

Don't worry, you've posted this in the right placeSmiley Happy it's just that now TV staff have to move things into the ideas board. It's done like this to prevent duplicate ideas from being created.

A while ago it used to be that anyone can put ideas into the ideas board, but that resulted in lots and lots duplicate ideas being created and the community manager had to do a major spring clean of the ideas board

Perhaps @Anonymous User could move this into the ideas board for you. If not, then @Karl-F likely will when he gets a chance to