cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

Can we please add Disney XD to the entertainment. It's the 1# channle for boys now with Star Wars Rebels and Marvel cartoons as besides Ninja Turtles on Nick I feel there no real boys shows for younger kids

Also can we add Dave for the adults please? Room 101 , Dave Gorman , Alan Davis , QI and more makes dave one the most entertaining channles

55 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dave is already on freeview so there is no point on putting it on now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, thank you for the feedback for the channels you enjoy, this may be something we look into and we will update all customers should we add anything. 

As mentioned by @Anonymous User Dave is probably something we're not looked at but you never know, again any change we'll let you know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not everyone has freeview. What we use now TV for is an extra tv in the bedrooms where we have no access to sky or tv

Also BBC , Itv and 5 are on freeview BUT have apps I'd settle for http://dave.uktv.co.uk/article/introducing-uktv-play/ app 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How about addin the London Live channel.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying to solve a mystery. I had Fox News channel on my box, but now it has disappeared. I tried getting help from the live chat, but the member of staff says there has NEVER been a Fox News channel on Now Box, but I know I've watched it. It was similar to the Sky News channel.

can someone please tell me if I've lost the plot?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm sure I remember seeing it in the app store, but I wouldn't have installed it so can't be 100% I'm not confusing it with CNBC or WSJ. Live Chat might be thinking about a channel within the entertainment package, not a different app.

Legend 5
Legend 5
At least with the new boxes we should be able to watch Freeview including Dave. Saw Dave Gorman live last year as funny live as on TV.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Considering Disney is leaving, I doubt this will happen. 😞

ukbobboy
Legend

I too would also like to see UKTV Play on the Now TV box and I don't quite understand why Now TV seems dead-set against the idea.

I thought it could be because UK TV and Sky are rival TV companies but that couldn't be the reason because UKTV Play, like all the other rival TV apps, will be used for catch-up viewing, which is not the same audience sector Now TV is after.

I wish someone from the Now TV team could explain why they are anti-UKTV Play?

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy for NOW TV to add a UKTV Play app to their boxes, UKTV would first need to build a Roku app, as they've not done that there is nothing NOW TV can do right now (although they are still within their rights not to add it to their app store if one was built).