cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If not currently possible, how can I submit it as an idea? I don't seem to have the option to create a new topic in the improvements area.

Thanks

3 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting & welcome to the community. Yes, you can submit this as an idea. @Anonymous User ,Community Manager, will pick up your post & if it's not already been suggested & the idea is feasable, he will move it to the ideas section where other forum members can give your idea Kudos & add comments. This system has been put in place to prevent the ideas section getting clogged up with duplicate requests making it difficult to keep track.

Please feel free to submit any other ideas you may have to improve or develop the service as NOW TV welcomes feedback, be it positive or negative.

Here's the info on ideas in more detail if you're interested http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Community-News-Info/Changes-to-the-ideas-board/m-p/267857
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've moved it to the ideas board and retitled it.

Thanks also to @Anonymous User for flagging this up.

Cheers,

Tom 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to comment on some1 els post but can't see an option to post my own view. 

Want to know if now tv will ever add mutv. Sky have the rights and now tv is part of sky. Surly now tv can earn more money out of there customers by offering more content