cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Instead of keep adding channels for children, please consider for once, those of us that do not have children.  All you seem to add are childrens channels, why not National Geographic or SciFy, something for us NON children customers.........

46 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Only have 1 channel for junior kids and 2 for the slightly older kids. I don't see that as a lot of kids content. I think they should add at least Cartoon Network or Disney junior
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would like to see the history,scifi channels on,and a seperate pass for kids,as i dont have kids.and GET RID of MTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto to what other people have said really... Allow households with no children to pick more channels aimed at adults (Syfy/Watch etc) and households with children to pick more kids channels (Cartoon network etc) if they wish. What a first that would be... Giving people the ability to customise their channel list according to their particular household. I mean, I've been with Sky since 1992 and can honestly say I've never watched ANY of the childrens channels but I expect part of my subscription covers these services.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I agree, MTV used to be about music (even though they have music channels still) but this MTV is all about pregnant teens 24/7 Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable
National geographic channel is a must. I don't have children so the kids channels are no good. It would be good to be able to select the channels in your package.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Get rid of the kids channels and create a separate kids pass. Then replace those kids channels with other channels like national geographic etc
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm voting for this purely for the suggestion of us selecting which channels we want.  So, Now TV could offer 20 channels, and we get to select ten of them.  Or, the entertainment Pass could be re-structured to have a lower priced package where you only get to select five channels, or a higher price one where you automatically get all twenty.

It would need to be restricted so you can only change your package once per month (similar to how the add/remove devices works).

This way channels can be added without upsetting people by increasing the price.  If people want the new channels they can select them, if they already have the max for their package they can upgrade to one with more channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Definitely agree. The only channels we watch are Sky1, Gold, Comedy Central very occasionally and Fox. Definitely needs to be more adult content on Now TV, even if it's channels that are offered through Freeview just for the sake of ease (and signal reliability). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think its fair..my daughter loves the options of her own shows. I love watching them with her. Just don't click on kids entertainment if you don't want to watch it. My only issue is just add SciFy (100%) & national geographic or a science channel
Anonymous User
Not applicable
doh