cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about extending the SO LIMITED offer of 1 Sky Sport pass per day, that allows you to watch ALL the sports channels only for 1 day, and having the possibility to contract a full Championship, etc nobody can watch all the sports channels at the same time, so what's the sense of the sports day pass??

For instance, somebody interested in watching the full Miami ATP Masters, paying only for that, somebody interested in watching the whole F1 Championship, paying only for that..

Why do I have to pay for Cricket if I am not interested in it?

The current Sky sports day pass is too limited! Sky needs to create more options

14 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

were talking about sky lol that will never happen

the reason sky f1 hd isnt on virgin and the reason they charge so much and do it on its own i mean F1 isnt even sport like football or wwe it is motor sport so it should be separated

what id like to see is

f1 race weekend so we pay to see all 3 pratice and Q and Race and gp2 races for £9.99

or maybe

£9.99 for f1 channel for a month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a footy fan the limitations of a 1 day pass at £9.99 is pretty frustrating. No one is going to be watching for a straight 24 hours so most of the timed access granted with the pass is wasted.

If I wanted to watch only the weekend games for one month via Now TV I'd have to be spending £80. Just super Sunday games then it's £40. And that is really for only the one channel of interest to me - Sky Sports 1.

If you already have Sky TV (which I don't as I dont need the other channels) you can add sports for an entire month for £22. I understand NOW TV is subscription free but the comparable difference in price is huge.

Sky can do a monthy sports Mobile subscription to all channels for £5.99 so why not something similar for NOW TV?

The other option is to sign up for Sky Go where you have to bundle it with an unneeded family package for a total of £35. This also limits you to viewing only on mobile, tablet or desktop.

I agree the option to pay a cheaper price for single channel access would be much better value. Or as the second poster mentioned, a reasonably priced monthly subscription. SKY really should review this pricing. The way it is at the moment it is not encouraging me to pay for these passes.

All you hear from Sky on these forums is how it is great value for people who only want to watch the odd game without a subscription. Yep that's great for them. But what about the other potential customers who would be willing to pay a bit more to watch as many games (or F1 events) as they want? A monthly pricing model is aready there for Movies and Entertainment so why not sports?

Sky also comment on some of the forums that the pricing is this way because they dont want to duplicate what is already offered. But if you look at the other subscription options I've detailed above, none of them really match up to what is being asked for. And that is a straight forward, reasonably priced monthly sports pass for NOW TV without bundling on extra packages that are not required!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A great idea, especially for 4 day events like major golf tournaments. I would be happy to pay for 4 days - obviously at a rate less than £8.99 per 24 hours. Perhaps a weekend (last 2 days)

@Anonymous User wrote:

What I would like to see on Sky Sports is the option to buy an Event Pass.  This would allow a customer to purchase a pass for the Ryder Cup for example and be able to watch all the coverage inclusive in one charge.

Other examples could be an Event Pass for the PDC Darts Championship.

Eventually, the ultimate idea would be a Sport Pass which would enable the customer to watch just one particular sport, like a Football Pass, or a Wrestling Pass.

@Anonymous User wrote:

What I would like to see on Sky Sports is the option to buy an Event Pass.  This would allow a customer to purchase a pass for the Ryder Cup for example and be able to watch all the coverage inclusive in one charge.

Other examples could be an Event Pass for the PDC Darts Championship.

Eventually, the ultimate idea would be a Sport Pass which would enable the customer to watch just one particular sport, like a Football Pass, or a Wrestling Pass.

rate ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thats a good idea i only need a tennis pass