cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi now TV

Can we make it so that your payment pin is required to activate sports pass, when the payment pin function is turned on? 

To my mind when the system asks you if you want to activate a sports pass that is a question that is being directed towards the account holder, so only the account holder should be able to give a definitive answer.

Earlier today a person in my household ended up activating a sports pass that I had sitting in my account, waiting to be used. They have paid me for the sports pass, so it's all settled now but I believe doing this would stop this issue from occurring again

5 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simple trick, never add a sports pass until needed. Also avoids the issue of having a day pass waiting to use and then realising that a week/month pass would have been better. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The trouble is that I have a lot of issues applying sports vouchers , particularly week passes to my account as I seem to suffer with strange issues where that part of the website is concerned, so by the time I've managed to apply the pass, I would have already missed a chunk of what I want to watch. So I tend to apply sports vouchers before I need to use them as they will sit in your account for a long while before needing to be activated

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't use the sport but actually that sounds a good idea to be honest. A slightly different further idea is that the same PIN could be used for adding a device which takes the last slot. Although neither of these things cause a payment to be taken, Ive seen queries on here related to both, where people have had family members do things unexpected against the account holders wishes, so PIN protection may help solve a few issues. No idea how practical this would be but just a thought 🙂
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Anonymous User
Not applicable

An activation PIN would be very useful.   Can it be added as another category under the parental PIN?