cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please add Paypal Payment Agreement support?

As this will allow you to still receive the subscription fees, but not have to have the card on file continuously.

32 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all,

I tried to sign up for Sky Now, however same as Netflix, I am unable to use this service. Sky Payments does not accept my only debit card - Maestro.

How about supporting more credit/debit card agencies? 

Cheers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

payment by paypal and maestro should be an option

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Willing to pay the money, but you don't accept my card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also disappointed that I've forked out for a now TV box but can't avail of the features because my maestro card is not supported..Its seems that if you have the money and are willing to use it sky want to punish you and leave half of their client base out because they choose to pay with their own money and not money that's lent from a credit card...

I think your fairness policy needs looked at.

So disappointed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i agree.

if microsoft can do it, then now tv can

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it would be great if people with maestro cards like myself were able to avail of the services... is our money not as good as visa debit card holders or credit card holders?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maestro card is Dead online shopping ...

let the company die off...

so many sites online don't take it. shopping online with it became pointless chore.

So Glad Natwest ditched it for Visa Debit...

Better option would be to have Pay Pal... (even if getting refunds can become a chore for the company) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

maestro has many restrictions because the card is/was issued to minors. Hence the restrictions. As the poster says, let it die ,,,,,,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a major problem for nearly everyone I know. We all are with Yorkshire Bank and only have Maestro cards or Paypal.

As this has came as a mojor disappointment to me, family and friends it must be to a lot of others.

Please add Paypal and free us from Netflix!!   Joking aside it's a big letdown for evryone who doesn't have a Visa or Mastercard, and has definitely cost Sky a possible switch from my Tivo box if it can't be implemented.

Hope someone reads this.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok so I bought the now tv ents box prepaid for four months, seems that despite being prepaid it needs card details and only a credit card will do, im sure im not the only here that didnt realise that so whats the procedure, bring it back to the shop, send it to you or chuck it in the bin and chalk it up as a lesson learned?