cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Prob been mentioned somewhere here but the EPG needs improvement to be able to only see the current and next 2 programs is ridiculous.

Live channel for movies and entertainment is the last option on the list! It should be the 1st.

10 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like to see a more logical interface similar to a TV guide view for Live content with clear indication of programmes that can't be viewed. Catchup and movies need to be should in alphabetical order for easy viewing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to see a TV Guide for live content, similar to what Sky offer (since NowTV is Sky's little baby) so I can browse the programmes that will be showing during the entire day (not just the next two movies etc) and also a guide that shows content for the next seven days etc. It should also include what will be added to Sky Premier every Friday etc. Basically much more informative and user-friendly.

I would also like to see a clock on the interface all the time, so I can see what time it is currently and what time the next programme is showing (currently only what time next programme is showing). Yes, it's a minor gripe but the only clock I have is my mobile phone lol.

Ok what else... it would be good to have a wider variety of entertainment channels.

That's all folks... Thanks for listening1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suggest you buy a clock 😉

suggest you buy a Radio Times 😉

problem solved 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Suggest you buy a Radio Times"... buy a TV guide... Argh shame on you....

This is a web site....

If you can access it you can access the thousands of UK EPG on the WEB...

AKA Even skys own EPG...

tv-guide

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about a Nowtv whats on guide like the Sky TV Guide & or the Freesat/Freetime TV Guide and push Live TV to the front of the queue instead of hiding it away at the end. Sky Sports monthly pass would be well worth it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

CAN NOW TV ADD A 7 DAY EPG RATHER THAN JUST NOW & NEXT

BicBasher
Elite

An easy to use Sky style tv guide for the live channels.   This would be easier than the current way of finding out what's on.

It can be easier to look at a copy of the Radio Times currently.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It will always be easier to look at the radio times...

GUIs take time to load and have to load and select the data... as they go..

The Paper guide is printed and can be read on the bog or in the bath...

(with out a plastic bag..)

Digital EPG reading is limited because the data is not their to start with... All Boxes have problems displaying the TV guide with out ruining the TV picture...

In the end they have given up and compromise one thing or another...

Luckly we are online... So we can skim digital web site TV guides... on lunch or tea break...

snapshot1.png

Heres Tomorrow prime time... from tvguide.co.uk... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One thing I find a tad frustrating is after watching a program or film and closing the pop-over player I'll often want to watch something else. I'll scroll to find something like simpsons only to find that it isn't showing anymore - the thing after it is now playing.

That example is taken from the Live TV section.

I feel it would be trivial to write some javascript (AJAX) to monitor the page load time, and the times that listed content ends. Then when a show end time comes up, initiate a content update or even a page refresh if you really can't be bothered to do the math. Or you could have it poll after a long period of inactivity or when the video player closes .... It's easy to do and would be nice to see 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Any update on getting a daily tv guide?