cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_suff
Expert

New Season Air Dates Announced for Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl

@Andy @commanda6  @caseyb1993 @ukbobboy 

Just wanted to let everyone know (unless you already know)  the new season airdates have been announced as following:

Supergirl Season 2: 24th October @ 8pm Sky 1.  Been moved to Monday night.

The Flash Season 3: 25th October @ 8pm Sky 1.

Arrow Season 5: 26th October @ 8pm Sky 1.

No confirmation yet for Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow.

Source: Geektown & Sky Tv.

Roll on October!!

Mark. 

129 REPLIES 129
ukbobboy
Legend

@mark_suff @Andy @caseyb1993 @commanda6 

Guys

I understand that Miss Martian, the last daughter of Mars, is possibly going to make an appearance in episode 3 of Supergirl as well.

As for the musical crossover, I not sure how I feel about that yet, I remember the Buffy musical and I was not left with pleasant memories.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Was anyone else a bit confused with The Flash last night? 

Spoiler
With the whole timeline thing?

Or just me? 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I'm not gonna pretend I understand all the timeline flashy speedster back forth up downing going on, it confused me quite a bit last season as well, I just do what all the little kids do and just let it wash over me and go with the flow 😄

"Ooh look, shiny lights, whoosh, cool, woo, punch punch, big monkey! Woo" 😉

Great episode though, this one I really did enjoy!  I was hoping Cisco might have an evil billionaire dot com CEO's goatee tho! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I prefer the Cisco we all know and love 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 But do you go "Ooh look, shiny lights, whoosh, cool, woo, punch punch, big monkey! Woo" while you're watching it tho? If not you're missing out ... it helps if you wave your arms around as well! 😄

I think the actor who plays Cisco was enjoying himself a little too much being the playboy billionaire! 

What colour whoosh would you want if you were a speedster? I want electric blue!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I don't do the sound effects but when the adverts come on, I go all speedster for drinks! 😄 😄

I would probably have purple to match my purple socks! 😄 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6 @Andy @SeeMoreDigital

Hi Casey & Andy

Confused by "Timey-Wimey" stuff? Need a quick explanation?  Well Unca Bob's here to clear the air.

Let me know your prob and I'll try to give you my (logical) take on everything Flash Paradox.

UK Bob

PS.  Mind you, "Shiny lights, whoosh, cool, woo, punch punch, big monkey, Woo" works for me as well.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Ah thanks Uncle Bob, but alas I suspect it's all just too much for my little chimp brain to handle and I'm happy to sit in front of the TV shouting "Where Grodd?" 😉

image.gif

With a bit of luck there may be hope for Casey tho! 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hi Andy

Unca understands.

BTW, I've managed to find a picture of Miss Martian, the last daughter of Mars, as she will appear on Supergirl.

Miss Martian.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Andy

Hi Unca Bob!

I think it is mainly me forgetting the 'timeline' in season 2 so it has muddled my brain a bit.

Spoiler
It was when The Flash caught Reverse Flash and dragged him through yet another timeline (I think?) to save his mum. I couldn't figure out if he had stepped through 2 different  timelines. Sorry if that doesn't make a lot of sense. 😉