Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi thanks for replying . trying to get waywardpines season2 and ray donavan3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Thanks for the info.

Sorry I was only asking what shows just in case the other seasons were not available on the NowTV service.

Definitely there on my NowTV black box, unfortunately i don't own an LG smart tv with the inbuilt NowTV app so i can't give you any guidance, apart from the obvious which is pressing the remote controller directional and ok buttons which you would have tried anyway.

Have you tried anymore shows to see if the NowTV app is playing up, maybe try signing out of your nowtv account, reboot the tv at the mains and re login in again on your account or if that doesn't work possibly delete and reinstall the NowTV app if you have a WebOS TV ?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

On the LG you should be able to move through seasons by pressing the left arrow button on the remote until the episode list on the left highlights in Orange then press the down arrow to move to the next season.

If you can't see them you might want to try updating the software on your LG TV.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I can confirm I'm not having any navigation issues on my (pre webOS) LG televisions...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thanks simon will try updating not used now tv app for about 6 months