cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound Stuttering

I noticed someone else had this problem but since the issue appears to affect specific episodes I thought a new thread was necessary.

I am trying to watch the Game of Thrones Season 5 finale and the sound is stuttering from the start. I also had this problem with the True Detective finale and as a result was unable to finish watching it as the stuttering kicked in the last 10 minutes of the episode - sure does kill the tension.

I know it's been fixed since, but this occured when I was trying to watch True Detective episode 2 as well and these are the only two programmes I've even watched. Why is this such a recurring problem? 

220 REPLIES 220
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
This a happenin now on the flash box set. To the point where I'm going to cancel my subscribtion. How and when will this be fixed?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just played a few mins of the flas ep13 and the sound is ok.  What re u watchng on and how r u connected to broadband?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

What point in the program does it stutter?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Connected to 350mb by broadband. Direct lan connection.
Modem had been reset.

It only happens on various flash episodes. Sound Judders.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Odd then that.  Ur post will be picked up by member of the NOW TV Team anyway, hope it gets sorted soon.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Connected to 350mb by broadband. Direct lan connection.
Modem had been reset.

It only happens on various flash episodes. Sound Judders.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you confirm the make and model number of the device you're using to view the NOW TV service. And which episodes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Can I just check what device your using to view please ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound stuttering badly in episodes 8-13 possibly onwards as that's as far as I have watched. It is ruining the series for me. Have it on a wired connection. Have reset the box, the connection and the modem still skips in exactly the same places which to me proves either a fault with the box or more likely a fault with your systems. Comments NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you just confirm the device and the program that your viewing ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was going to add a new thread and saw this - I've also been watching season one of The Flash, and experienced sound issues in the episodes mentioned, particularly 12 and 13. I've also experienced some audio dropout during the middle of episode 15 (The Flash) also.

For information purposes I am watching Now TV on Xbox One, and have been watching The Flash whilst alternating with Amazon Video app on the same device. This is because of the crossover nature of Arrow Season 3 (Amazon Video) and The Flash (Now TV) - I've been using a blogpost just to try and make sure I watch the shows 'in sync'. 🙂