cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment query

Hi,

I ordered the 6 month box plus entertainment package for £40 a few weeks back, the box came and I was watching the entertainment package, however it wasnt working from today, the message on the now tv box then said I needed to sign up to the entertainment package for £6.99 to continue watching, I did this but can you explain why this is the case and is it possible to have the £40 refunded. 

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this, Did you apply the voucher code that come with your NOW TV Box to your account ?

If you haven't if you can follow these steps to apply the code.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

I would request the opposite if I were you. That the £6.99 is refunded and the pass you paid for is reapplied. There is a link and instructions on how to reach chat in my signature.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

How would I go about getting the £6.99 refunded

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this, Did you apply the voucher code that come with your NOW TV Box to your account ?

If you haven't if you can follow these steps to apply the code.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I have done this, Will my £6.99 purchase ( for a months entertainment) automatically stop in a months time from now and from then will my 6 month pass be activated. 

Thanks for the advice

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Yes, if you have a pass active on the account for £6.99 the voucher will start automatically at the end of this, as it should of informed you when you applied it. As long as the card details are still valid it will stay on the account for 6 months and then you would be automatically charged on the renewal date unless you choose to cancel it in the last month.

Check the "my account section" once you're voucher is on if you're unsure about any of the dates.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying for 2 days now trying to change my payment details so I can have the entertainment offer but it won't let me...is there a problem with this?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can I ask you to clarify a couple of things so we can help you further?

- What happens when you try to update the card details? 

- What device are you doing this on?

- What offer is it that you're trying to start.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team