cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 week free trial

Hi I would like to start the 2 week free trial so as to use the entertainment package. I have entered all the information required including my payment details but then received a message that there was a problem and to contact you. I entered the info again but was told that i was using a sky id that was already in use. i know - that was the one i used the first time when it failed. Please help Thanks Phil 0<removed>3 [email removed]

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I would like to start the 2 week free trial so as to use the entertainment package. I have entered all the information required including my payment details but then received a message that there was a problem and to contact you. I entered the info again but was told that i was using a sky id that was already in use. i know - that was the one i used the first time when it failed. Please help Thanks Phil 0<removed>3 [email removed]

@Anonymous User

Firstly if you can try and remove your mobile number on your post by clicking the option button towards the top right of the message box, where you will see an edit option button to click and then you can edit your previous message (it only gives you a small time frame to edit your post mind).

To contact live chat, if you open my linked page below, click on the "contact us" in the green box, this will take you to a secondary page where there is an option for live chat.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi i do not see an edit option. Phil
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi i cant delete the number/message. Can u?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi i cant delete the number/message. Can u?

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately me and 4268 can't delete or edit other members posts, we are not Forum Moderators.

4268 has sent a private message to one of the Moderators who has the ability to delete your mobile telephone number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks and please let me know when i can start using the 2 week free trial.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks and please let me know when i can start using the 2 week free trial.
@Anonymous User
Have you spoken to live chat ?
They will be your best option, just read my previous post click on that link and follow my instructions mentioned in my other post.
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have flagged this to moderator as mobile number in post. Phil if someone phones saying that they are from Now, that will be a scam call. Do not give out any details.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have already set up a username then have a look at this article.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Existing-Sky-iD

Thanks

Andy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Trying to send you a PM, but for some reason the system won't let me ?

When you deleted crazyhorse1974 mobile number, i accidentally left the number on his quote when i replied back to him in my post.

Please can you edit this info out has well.

Sorry about that, tried to remove it myself but the edit time frame period had surpasses.