cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem logging in

I had an email saying I needed to log in and check my details as you's were unable to take payment so when I tried logging in it wouldn't recognise my password so I clicked on forgot password created a new one so I was logged in and changed my card details, then later on when I tried to log back in it wouldn't recognise my new password so I then repeated what I done earlier and created new password, I've created 4 new passwords today because it won't recognise any of the ones if created
9 REPLIES 9
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'm going to send you an email so we can look at your account and ask you some questions related to the account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I cant get any TV on as it asks me for a user name and password this does not work with the one I have on the card and also tried several times to open a new user name and password but still wont help me. can you help please.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

As this is account related, I recommend you jump on live chat to speak to a team member for one to one help. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Username-or-Password

Click the link and the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a live chat option. It is best to use a PC/Mac. 🙂

(Hours are 8am-midnight)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just to add that if you don't get Simons email or those related to account changes the check in your junk mail folder. They often end up in there, especially if its a Microsoft type account.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have only just had Nowtv fitted but i can,t get on to anything as the first barrier is a user name and password. when i signed up i didn,t realise there would be no one to call to help with these problems.

it asks for me to chose a package i already have one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been watching ITV this afternoon and  words keep getting repeated.

This is happening about every minute . The picture is really clear and no problems with the picture quality. Has anyone any ideas why this is happending please? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

I'd you are referring to the nowtv box, do you mean the ITVhub app, or the ITV programmes in the nowtv app? 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

I'd you are referring to the nowtv box, do you mean the ITVhub app, or the ITV programmes in the nowtv app? 🙂

*If. Ugh these typos of mine. Blame my kindle fire. 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you viewing ITV on an EE TV box, if you're not, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers