cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky movies pass

HI I brought the now tv box today from Argos on their deal with free movies for 4 months.
I have set up the account and got the box working but on sign up it didn't recognise my code and I've looking in the my passes section and it just shows up the 2 weeks trial on each movies entertainment etc. Nothing about my free pass.
Obviously this is all new and I have no idea what I'm doing nor whether I've posted this in the right place lol any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're 100% sure you've followed the instructions in this: Now TV voucher code not working Help Centre article, then your next step is contacting a NOW TV representative via 'Live Chat'...

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried adding the pass in the my passes section but it's still saying it's the wrong number and not recognised but I'm definitely doing the right code.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're 100% sure you've followed the instructions in this: Now TV voucher code not working Help Centre article, then your next step is contacting a NOW TV representative via 'Live Chat'...

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help all sorted I was trying to find the live chat but failed miserably 😊
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's good to hear @Anonymous User... 

If you're happy, don't forget to press the green 'Thanks' button and even the 'Accept Answer' button 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confused me so bad then thanks! Lol
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice one... You're 'the man' or maybe 'woman' 🙂

EDIT: I'm "a man" by-the way 😉