cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies pass has disappeared from my account.

Since the beginning of this month I have been unable to watch movies on any device that I have registered even though the DD payment has been taken.  I have sent an email to support who couldn't help.  They passed it on to technical, saying that I would get a reply within 24/48 hours.  That was a week ago and still no reply from technical help.  I've tried live chat and have been told that my issue is with technical so please wait.  I understand that problems happen from time to time but at least a reply to say yes we are working on a fix would be nice.

Can anyone help, I can see others are having this problem but cannot see anywhere a comment from Now TV with regards as to what is happening? 

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't reply to you in the public forum but look out for an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  what devices are you trying to use?  It is unusual for all to be not working.   Your pass has nothing to do with your devices in a technical sense.   It is simply your access to Now on those devices (obviously Youview only allows Movies).   

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The devices I've logged in to are my laptop, Ipad, xbox one and PS4.  It still shows my entertainment pass but for cinema it just invites me to sign up.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User strange I will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User two of the Now team so they can look into it. Obviously they can check into your account history . Can I just check if you have tried a reset on each of the devices and logging in again? Does the pass show on the website?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes I have tried that and still nothing.  Also when I log into the website it only shows my entertainment pass and the option to sign up for movies for £9.99.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok hopefully @Anonymous User is on the case
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't reply to you in the public forum but look out for an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted, many thanks.