cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV login failed

Username and password not recognised and been through steps on other threads. Password only contains letters and numbers. I only have one device registered and that is my phone which connects fine. Can you please advise me what I can divans what the problem is
Thanks

23 REPLIES 23
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you have tried changing the password? 

Are you signing in with NOW TV or iTunes details? 

Can you please try turning your router on and off again and if you are able to sign into any other device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F

I posted a similar message a week ago and no one has got back - could you please assist me as well.

Gareth

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

Can you answer the same questions @Karl-F asked in his post, please?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Ive changed my password to one withouth special characters a good few times. Im signing in with my Now TV crudentials - they work fine on my other devices. Rebooting the router has no effect.

G

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you can't login. Can you make sure you're signing in with your NOW TV details. Have you tried signing in with your iTunes details and see if they work.

Do you get any error messages/codes when it doesn't sign in?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

100% sure I am signing in with nowtv crudentials. The error I get is ""Apple login forbidden"

Cheers,

Gareth

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Can you please let me know if it asks for your NOW TV Username or Email address? 

Are you able to send us a screenshot of the sign in page and of the error message you receive? 

Have you tried factory resetting your Apple TV and then updating it to see if this helps? 

Feel free to send the screenshots first so we can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

It asks for username. It does have an error code - 1610. If I try my email rather than my username it says "We did not recognise either your username, or your password. Check your details and try again."

Cheers,

Gareth

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to sign in. 

I have passed this on to our tech team to look into further to see if there are any other troubleshooting steps that we can try. 

Cheers, 

Karl

NOW TV Team