cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 9

I have a Samsung s7 and when I load into account and play anything I get contact support error 9. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. 

126 REPLIES 126
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey rich I'm getting error code 9 on my s7 and it won't play nothing keeps repeating error code 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Please can you try the steps outlined in this post please.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Android/Android-Nougat/m-p/395556/highlight/true#M3800

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just started getting error ;9 on my Samsung galaxy tab A6 ...... UNINSTALLED and reinstalled, still the same. Any ideas why? My S7 edge is OK,  let's me watch on that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've just joined now tv and cannot watch anything on my android box, error:9 appears every time, the app is up to date, I've tried re installing it, and signing out and back in to my google and now tv account. The app is working on my phone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HDMI out of Android boxes are not supported...

Even if you get passed error 9 the HDMI port usage of the Box can kill the app dead...

So the login block causing the error 9 is not going to matter even if it gets fixed...

The SD content of the android app is not licensed to run on HDTVs... 

Only the Consoles and LIcensed HDTV boxes run on HDTVs and they provide the HD picture feeds for HDTV HDMI connection...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks for that, I suppose I'll get another now tv box for that room.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone help me please my now TV repeats error code 9 in the app on my s7????
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User since the S7 has been recalled it would be remiss to use it. If you do intend to try the Beta app which you can find in the play store. It's of course entirely possible that Samsung are not allowing upgrades to software necessary to watch Now. Samsung UK or your phone vendor should be able to arrange the exchange.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks I uninstalled and reinstalled the app logged in again and I'm all
good.
The s7 NOTE hsha been recalled I'm good with that also
Thanks for replying
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android app on HTC 10. Cannot stream. But works with casting. Error 9 whenever I try to play on phone.