Search

First Poster
jakeywoodz

wont let me add any devices and i havent got any i aint prepered to pay for something i carnt watch!

wont let me add any devices and i havent got any i aint prepered to pay for something i carnt watch so please sort it or ill cancel my account and WONT be coming back!

NOW TV Team
Diana-H

Re: wont let me add any devices and i havent got any i aint prepered to pay for something i carnt wa

Hi jakeywoodz,

Thank you for posting to our Community.

Please see our help page on how to manage your devices. Please also keep in mind our device limits.

I hope this helps, if you're still having issues please get in touch with us again.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

First Poster
jakeywoodz

Re: wont let me add any devices and i havent got any i aint prepered to pay for something i carnt wa

i do not have any devices connected if i am still unable to watch in 48 hours i will cancel my account and move back to love film

NOW TV Team
Diana-H

Hi jakeywoodz,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you let us know what device(s) have you tried using? You only need to start watching a movie on the selected device to get the device registered.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

First Poster
jakeywoodz

i have tried on my laptop both my xbox 360's and it will not let me do it on any all it says is error[6003] but i do not have any devices conected because it will not let me

NOW TV Team
Diana-H

Hi jakeywoodz,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you please go to 'My Account', click on 'Manage My Devices' and let me know what you see there?

Also could you let me know if you signed up to NOW TV with an exisitng Sky iD or have you created a new one?

Thanks for your help and I hope we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

First Poster
jakeywoodz

Manage Devices

You can register up to 4 devices to this account and watch on up to 2 devices at the same time.

A new device will be registered automatically when you start watching from that device for the first time.

You can make one change per month

thats what i see but i have no devices registered and it will not let me register one also i am a new customer it comes out of my bank.

NOW TV Team
Diana-H

Hi jakeywoodz,

Thanks for letting me know that.

Would you mind trying to watch a movie on your computer and let me know what message do you get on the screen?

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

First Poster
jakeywoodz

same message but in red
Whizz Kid
walkerx

jakeywoodz wrote:
same message but in red

Hi jakeywoodz,

What operating system are you using on your laptop, if on Windows 8 or Linux then it is currently not supported.

Also need to ensure you have Silverlight installed for PC.

On xbox, you must have a Gold Live Account to use NowTV and you will have needed to complete sign-up on the laptop/pc

regards

Walkerx

NowTV customer and owner of both BT/Retail Humax Youview boxes

Walkerx

NowTV Customer using Roku 3, NowTV Box and Youview (BT/Retail) Boxes