First Poster
hayleymoore

it wont let me finish my regerstraton so i can watch films

it wont let me watch films

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Fred-R

Re: it wont let me finish my regerstraton so i can watch films

Hi hayleymoore,

I apologise for the problem you're currently facing. Would you be able to provide me with a little more information with regard to what you can actually see on your screen? Is there an error message coming up? How far in the registration process have you been able to get? Have you been able to enter your card details and payment/parental pins?

Thanks,

Fred

NOW TV Team

First Poster
lilmistiny

I'm also having the same problem but mine let's me sign up and takes card details but won't let me finish the whole process until I set up a payment pin code and parental password. So when I'm attemting to finish (button at the bottom). The page don't load the next page to complete. I will let you know that I am doing this on my phones internet. Please help me!!! Thank you
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

lilmistiny wrote:
I'm also having the same problem but mine let's me sign up and takes card details but won't let me finish the whole process until I set up a payment pin code and parental password. So when I'm attemting to finish (button at the bottom). The page don't load the next page to complete. I will let you know that I am doing this on my phones internet. Please help me!!! Thank you

Hi lilmistiny,

Thanks for the post.

Can I ask you to complete the sign up process on a Laptop/PC or Mac please.

Thanks

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
thomaseyates1

[ Edited ]
i have the exact same problem but unfortunately do not have a laptop or pc so what can i do ?
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

Re: it wont let me finish my restoration so i can watch films

Hey there thomaseyates1,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Unfortunately you will need to jump on a laptop or desktop device to finish your registration.

Completing the registration will prompt you to create pins and enter sensitive information.

Once registered you can use any of our current supported devices to view Sky Movies or Sky Sports.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

First Poster
donh23

I am having a problem with my registration. Ive filled out all my details and click submitt then the next page wont load. i keeo refreshing and trying again but nothing seems to work. the page loads half way and then stops.

Regards

Don 

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

Hi there Don,

Is this on multiple browsers?

Change your browser and try again as this could be a glitch.

Let us know how you get on?!

Char

NOW TV Team