Search

First Poster
sheeny87

Why wont now TV let me watch films at the moment it says I have tried to watch to many films

Why wont now TV let me watch films at the moment it says I have tried to watch to many films 

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Re: Why wont now TV let me watch films at the moment it says I have tried to watch to many films

Hi Sheeny87,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Are you refering to the simultaneous streams error? If so, can you please read the following post. If not, can you quote the exact error message you are receiving and tell me which device you are receiving it on?

Thanks,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
Cancel123

Re: Why wont now TV let me watch films at the moment it says I have tried to watch to many films

on my iPad I have error messages keep popping up everytime I want to watch a movie I only have one device and either stream on my wifi or 3G network it's frustrating the hell out of me and I will just simply cancel if it doesn't get sorted !!!!
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Farzana-B

Hi Cancel123, 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue.

Can I ask you to try deleting the app and reinstalling it please?

This should solve the issue you were having.

Also can I ask you to look at the post above and follow the link in that post which will show you the reason why this error occurs in order to avoid getting this error message again.

Hope this help.

Thanks

Farzana

NOW TV Team