Search

grm
Rookie
grm

Trading Standards Complaint

For everyone who has had enough of the weak excuses by NOWTV STAFF to avoid honouring the offers that convinced you to subscribe or re-subscribe to NOWTV you can Make a complaint to Trading Standards.

Visit the Citizens Advice Online website, there is a complaints form you can fill in to make a complaint against NOWTV. They will then forward your complaint to the Trading Standards. Once Trading Standards receive enough complaints they will investigate NOWTV and their business practice of creating offers to recruit new business and then not honouring the promised offer.

I should have received an email to claim 2400 Microsoft Xbox Points 3weeks ago. I have been given excuse after excuse and emails promising the email would be sent, a different excuse every day.

My patience is finished with this company and I believe now that I was conned. I have turned off my auto renewal as I cannot support a company as shameful as this.

I encourage anyone with the same issues to report this company so action can be taken to stop them conning others.
Freshman
YouAreThieves

Re: Trading Standards Complaint

I've just filed a complaint. They haven't helped me with the PS3 bonus either. I know I'll never get what was offered and it was all just a scam to get my bank details. I've cancelled my bank card now so they can't charge me.
First Poster
purkleturkle

I will do this today as well as contact the ICO as they took 8.99 from my account for the free trial and are refusing to speak to me because they say I'm not the account holder even though they hAve taken money from my bank account!

This company is completely useless and doesn't understand the Dats Protection Act at all
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear you have not had a satisfactory experience with us.

We will do all we can to resolve customers issues for them and I would like to invite you all to Live Chat so that we can promptly deal with your individual issues. You can do this by visiting our Contact Us page and populating the relevant dropdowns whereby you will be given the option to speak to us directly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Occasional Poster
arron2013

Has anyone had issues solved in live chat?

I have tried twice and both times still stuck waiting for someone at Now TV to fix missing vouchers.

Live chat is about as informative as the forums - you just have to give away your personal details before being told 'im sorry, we will send a ticket'.

Occasional Poster
Chaosco

I'm having the same problem signed up for the trail in july and still waiting for my ps+ voucher these guys are just con mershants not happy

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

[ Edited ]

Hi Chaasco,

Thanks for getting in contact.

We do our best to resolve account related issues on Live Chat.

The reason we can't do it here on the Community is due to security reasons. We will need to verify you as the owner of the account and then we can help you further.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
Lexon38

I signed up to a promotion to recieve an M & S giftcard for £20. I recieved the card but guess what there was no money on it, that was 2 weeks ago and theres still nothing on it. Sounds like a stitch up to me.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi Lexon38,

Sorry to hear you have had some issues.

Can you please refer to my post above.

Thanks,

Aaron

NOW TV Team