Search

Community Manager
Tom-R

NOW TV Groupon offer FAQs

[ Edited ]

Here are our top questions asked regarding the Groupon offer:

How do I use a NOW TV Groupon code?

When will I receive my Groupon NOW TV sports codes?

For any other questions, please see the Groupon page here, or post a new thread in the community.

Community Manager
Tom-R

How to use a Groupon voucher code

If you've recently taken up the NOW TV Groupon offer (details here), please visit this link to register your account: NOW TV Groupon offer

If you visit the standard registration page, you may find that the code you've received isn't recognised.

If you have any further questions, please post them in the community here.

Community Manager
Tom-R

Groupon Sky Sports Day Pass codes

We've received a number of questions about delivery of the five Sky Sports Day Pass codes which formed part of the Groupon offer.

These codes will be sent to each customer within ten days of purchase of the Groupon offer. This was stated within the terms of the offer, but we apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused.

The reason for this is that the codes need to be generated separately from the original offer. We'll send them all out as soon as we can (it's not taken ten days in all cases so far), and we thank you for your patience whilst we get them all delivered.

Community Manager
Tom-R

Groupon Sky Sports Day Pass codes UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

We're confident the majority of people will have received their codes already, and they can take up to ten days to arrive from the point at which you registered your account with NOW TV.

If you haven't yet received your codes and it's been ten days since you registered (not ten days since you purchased from Groupon, but ten days since you provided your details to NOW TV), please head over to the contact NOW TV page, pick the options from the drop down menus (1: Make an enquiry, 2: Your account, 3: My account) and then select the option to live chat with us. If live chat isn't available, please select the email option instead.

We'll check your account to ensure you used the Groupon code when signing up, and will then do everything we can to ensure your codes are emailed as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Tom