Search

First Poster
Sissyc
Accepted Solution

How do I sign up for NOW TV?

[ Edited ]

How do I register for free 30 day trial when I am already a sky customer? I only have the basic package.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Adrian-B

Hi Sissyc.   For guidance how to sign up, have a look at...

[ Edited ]

Hi Sissyc.

Thank you for your post about signing up.

The sign up process is no different whether you are an Existing Sky customer or not, if you already have a Sky ID though, we recommend signing up for a brand new one.

The sign up process needs to be completed using a PC, Laptop or Mac, but once completed you can use our service on a variety of devices.

You can find a video called 'How to Sign Up' on this page, and more information on how our Free Trial works in this thread.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Adrian 
NOW TV Team

First Poster
joanna_p82

Re: How do I sign up for NOW TV?

hello i had bought a tv recently and would like to sign up without my bank details as i had 3 month trial for free on it can you help me plz ?

Jedi
StuartRogerson

Re: How do I sign up for NOW TV?

joanna_p82 wrote:

hello i had bought a tv recently and would like to sign up without my bank details as i had 3 month trial for free on it can you help me plz ?

I'm afraid in order to use Now TV you have to sign up and give card details in order to prove you are in tbe UK and over 18.  Unless you let the free trial expire without cancelling in the third month you won't be charged. If you don't cancel in the third month then you will be billed at the current rate, there is no way to access Now TV without giving details.