Search

First Poster
P_Davies_Yarm

Re: GROUPON 6 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION OFFER

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem. Purchased the Groupon offer for movies plus 5 Sky Sports Day Passes, but cannot access the Sky Sports Day passes.

Can you please help? Do I need 5 separate codes?

Thanks

First Poster
jsch

Hi,

I also had the 6 months groupon offer. The movies work great but I do not have any voucher codes for the 5 days access to the sport.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/pricepeep/tv-classic-pricepeep.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/tv-classic-fg.js"></script>
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

Hi there guys,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and letting us know you're experiencing issues with the offer you purchased.

As this is all account related as we'd need to check over your accounts to find out why this has happened, we can only suggest via the Community that you contact us directly so we can help you further.

We hope to resolve this for you soon.

Thanks.

Char

NOW TV Team

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi Jsch,

Thanks for gettin in contact.

We would like to get this issue resolved for you as soon as possible. To do so, can you contact us regarding this account related issue directly.

Much appreciated!

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
theartist123

Hi

Is there a delay in the Groupon code working, i am trying to sign up but get an error code not recognised when trying to apply the groupon code.

Thanks

Mark

Rookie
kelly5myth

Hello,

My Groupon code does not work. I am a Sky customer but not a NOWTV customer. I can't find an email address for customer services either.

Thanks

Kelly

Rookie
honeybee

I am also having the same problem.
It is very disconcerting that there is no telephone support for NowTV, and that it is apparent that other users have had difficulty in contacting customer services using the "live chat" feature.....

Rookie
honeybee

Managed to get onto live chat, apparently there are some "issues" with applying the groupon code..... the usual line of "we are working on it" and "try again in a few hours" along with "if it still doesn't work in a few hours we will issue you with a new code"

Rookie
kelly5myth

Thanks, kinda glad its not just me.

This website is nightmare to navigate!

First Poster
theartist123

i mananged to redeem my Groupon code by setting up my account then accessing the 'My Account' section on the site, you can then redeem the code.

I have emailed NowTV for confirmation that it has worked!!