Search

First Poster
retrosi65

From Free trial to 5 month voucher

I have seen on my Movie account, currently '30 day free pass', an option to 'Cancel Pass' & just below that a button 'Apply a Voucher'.

I just wanted to check that once the 5 month Voucher I have has finished can I re-apply the original payment card to carry on in the month after the voucher finishes?

If so is this process clear or do I have to re-register?

Thank you, Simon.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Re: From Free trial to 5 month voucher

Hi retrasi65,

Thanks for getting in contact.

As you need to register a card to start a subscribtion, even on an offer. Your card details should already be on the system. Once your offer runs out, providing you didn't cancel it will automatically roll over into a rolling paid subscription which you can cancel at any time.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
retrosi65

Thanks for the reply,

I'll try to be clearer but i find I ramble on.

I did use payment details to subscribe & understand that if i don't cancel it rolls over from the free 30 day to the paid for monthly system.

However, I would like to know,

I come to the end of my 30 day free trial & cancel this to prevent a payment being taken.

I then enter my voucher code for 5 months which I have.

I then at the end of this 5 months want to continue the movie pass.

Are the original payment details for the 30 day free trial still active & if so how do I reactivate them?

Thank you, Simon.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi retrosi65,

It should not be possible for you to receive thre 5 month offer without leaving auto renew on for that duration. So there should not be any issue.

If you however cancelled it after the offer, simply trying to watch something should reactivate it. You will go through the usual "subscribe to play" process, but your card details should still be there.

Hope that clears things up for you a little,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
retrosi65

Okay thanks it's a little unclear but I'll see what happens in 6 months time, cheers.