Search

First Poster
Heidi312

Can't get 30 day free trial

I've just tried to sign up for the 30 day free trial, but upon completing it, it said there was an error (1014) & to change to a different card to pay! How come when its meant to be free for 30 days? In the terms & conditions it says that no payment is taken until the end of the free trial, nor does it say that any amount is taken to authorise card. So please can you tell me whats going on & help me rectify this please.

Many Thanks

- Heidi

Heidi312  

steampunk.princess

Novice
twin1969

Hi If it is free to try why does it need a card sorry, yo...

Hi

If it is free to try why does it need a card sorry, you will find more and more site's to day that will let to try for free with out having to put a card info in, all thay are hoping is you forget to cancel your free trial.

have a good look around the net and you will find the same thing free .

best of luck  twin

ps: the best things in life are free :smileyhappy:

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

Hi Heidi, Thanks for getting in touch. Here is a link t...

[ Edited ]

Heidi312 wrote:

I've just tried to sign up for the 30 day free trial, but upon completing it, it said there was an error (1014) & to change to a different card to pay! How come when its meant to be free for 30 days? In the terms & conditions it says that no payment is taken until the end of the free trial, nor does it say that any amount is taken to authorise card. So please can you tell me whats going on & help me rectify this please.

Many Thanks

- Heidi

Heidi312  

steampunk.princess

Hi Heidi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here is a link to explain how the Free Trial works.

Also a link for the (1014) code you recieved can you please provide the following information:

• The device you are playing on
  • The device's operating system
  • Your browser and version
  • Your broadband speed (there are many tools available that can check this)

We hope this explains more about why this may be happening.

Please feel free to connect with us again if you have any more questions.

Thanks

Char

NOW TV Team