cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unauthorised charges

Has anyone had unauthorised charges applied to their account?

I have had the nowtv box for approx 5 months with 3 months free.

the first 3 months everything was fine, I forgot to cancel my subscription which was my plan after the first 3 months, and took another month that I accept and was happy to pay for. I then found even after I had cancelled the subscription money was still being taken from my card and we were being given the entertainment pass that was not wanted. I was told to be safe put a parental pin on the payment method which I have done, however I have yet again been charged and been given the entertianment pass.

Has anyone else had this problem??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you are getting charged monthly for £8.99 or £4.99, it may mean that you have auto renewal enabled on your NOW TV account.

If you have cancelled your account, it may be that you have another active NOW TV account with us.

I would recommend to contact us via Chat to get this looked in to. Here's a direct link: http://bit.ly/1q2lomC

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems that I got charged twice for a sports day pass, did this happen to anyonr else

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please keep an eye on your emails, I shall be sending you one shortly. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been charged 4.99 for entertainment pass, i used a voucher for the entertainment pass and when I use free trial or use a voucher I always CANCEL as I am aware I would be charged so that's what i did I cancelled the entertainment pass yet I was still charged. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should receive an email from us shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I've just noticed, i have been charged twice over last few moths, 2 charged the same day.

Please get back to me about that!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. As this is an account related query, I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I have just purchased the now tv box and added my free film channels but a random 10 p has left my bank account worried this might add to other charges only had it a few hours before it did this. Can anyone help as I'm not prepared to be wripped ofF I also have a payment lock. Can anyone help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User for NOW TV to check your card is valid they ask the bank to confirm if you could pay 10p, however they never ask for it. How banks handle this vary, some will just leave it as a hidden transaction, whilst others place it on hold, just incase the money is finally requested. You should find your bank puts the 10p back in credit by the end of the day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou for the reply very helpfull