cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unauthorised charges

Has anyone had unauthorised charges applied to their account?

I have had the nowtv box for approx 5 months with 3 months free.

the first 3 months everything was fine, I forgot to cancel my subscription which was my plan after the first 3 months, and took another month that I accept and was happy to pay for. I then found even after I had cancelled the subscription money was still being taken from my card and we were being given the entertainment pass that was not wanted. I was told to be safe put a parental pin on the payment method which I have done, however I have yet again been charged and been given the entertianment pass.

Has anyone else had this problem??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take it you have cancelled? A visit to Live Chat ought to sort this out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes cancelled more than once, spoken to live chat couple of times, I can't find live chat on nowtv website this morning?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Got it, I was trying our of hours …doh!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys

Ive got no purchase History on here for the 4.99 thats has left my account for the last 3 months. Can you explain...Im concerned and I want a refund,  Ive just realised

Regards

Dan

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That suggests a duplicate account. Such issues can't be resolved here in public, a visit to Live Chat will be if help. They are available 10-10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I've been trying since January to cancel my subscription as Now Tv keep making unauthorised charges on my account. Getting no where - sent emails to them - even rung my bank - no luck! Only thing I can think of is to close my bank account and change banks which seems a bit drastic! The instructions on the website don't help as a lot of the information ie to check payments I can't seem to access. Now tv won't cancel my card details - struggling as what to do - be better if they had a phone number to complain to but they don't. Did you get your problem sorted?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
This suggests you have an active account you haven't cancelled.
Please visit Live Chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried accessing the live chat - but I can't - maybe it's because I'm on an iPad?? Howelsecan I get a response from Now TV????