cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how on earth do you cancel this?

seems like an endless circle trying to cancel.

Can someone please cancel my subscription please

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Go to the my account area on the website. You will need to be logged in to do this. Click the council pass button on the appropriate pass. At this point you will be taken through a series of dialogues which ask you several times if you want to cancel just click I want to cancel each time.

At the last dialogue they will likely give you an option of taking an offer of three months for a reduced price, or something along those lines.

It is recommended that your account is only ever managed through the website

You should get an email within 48 hours of counselling. After you've cancelled. There will also be a notification on your my account page. To say that you will no longer be charged

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rubbish!! Even I have tried all thsese steps and nothing such like appears! Ridiculous!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is this the same with the free three month entertainment pass, I have not yet entered my voucher number as yet as I am concerned I'll be charged at the end of the three months, is it just a you described before, just press cancel pass on everything?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try this link to help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's also usually best to access the My Account page on a PC or laptop if possible.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

If you have an offer on your account, you need to cancel auto-renew in your final month. 

If you cancel before your final month, you will loose your offer. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If anyone else directs me to another how to cancel section, Ill explode.do you think I didnt try that all ready!

My problem in the end was my safari browser didnt bring up all the right bits for some reason, tried it on google chrome and suddenly I could see my passes and a simple cancel button, sure there was more boring steps after that, but all done.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you sure you don't have multiple NowTV accounts? It is possible to sign up multiple times using different username. Bearing in mind when you cancel it will only cancel now TV on the current account you are loged on.

Try logging in using any different username or passwords you may or may not have set up.

If you're sure you have only one NowTV account. Please follow the link below

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

If you still have problems post here again and a member of the now TV team will pick your problem up and sort it out.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Oh dear I appear to have missed read your post. Sorry about thatSmiley Embarassed Especially the last bit.

The now TV site is known to be temperamental with some browsers mainly Internet Explorer 11 and Safari. Firefox works well. So does chrome as long as you have disabled all ad blockers that you may have.

I really need to wear my glasses don't I Smiley LOL I'm terrible for not wearing them