cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

I would like to fully close my account for NowTV please. I have cancelled my passes so I don't believe I will get charged any more for this, however I would like reassurance by closing my account completely.

Thanks

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Once your subscription is cancelled you will not be charged unless you choose to buy a pass again. I'll send you an email regarding your request shortly as it's account related. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to fully close my account but am unable to get past even the cancel passes section as all i get asked for is my card details.

Please sort this out asap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you close my account please and stop the direct debit haven't use this thing for years .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  To do this please contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been at this for hours and it seems the only way to get my card details off this website is to write a post and wait to be emailed.

This is causing me unecessary amounts of stress and has wasted a lot of my time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see that you have contact our live chat team @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Plese remove my registre details from mynow tv acount thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Click this link and then the green contact us button at the bottom.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-use-the-NOW-TV-My-Account-section

Then click on live chat to speak to a team member about this.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂