cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I will be emailing you shortly.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find any of the 'contact us' options on the website... I would like to fully close my account too, can you please get in touch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

No problem at all, I will send you an email shortly.

In regards on how to contact us, please visit our Help site, choose the most topic, sub topic and most relevant article. Once you have gone through the article and it seems that you need further help, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see Contact Us. This will take you to Live Chat, email and Community.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I'd like to close my account fully as well. Could I please be contacted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will contact you via email shortly.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please remove my account, please don't worry about any current subscriptions, can you do immediately please

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you an email regarding this as it's an account related query.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'd like to close my account fully as well. Could I please be contacted as you did for all the others?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll need to take a look at your account, then we'll email you. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

So you didnt close my account completely and fully as I requested. I dont require any access to your site.

As previous users have quoted on this forum I have the right under the data protection act to have my details removed from your system.

I am concerned that you have not handled my personal information properly.

I understand that before reporting my concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) I should give you the chance to deal with it.

If, when I receive your response, I would still like to report my concern to the ICO, I will give them a copy of it to consider.

You can find guidance on your obligations under information rights legislation on the ICO’s website (www.ico.org.uk) as well as information on their regulatory powers and the action they can take.

Please send a full response within 28 calendar days. If you cannot respond within that timescale, please tell me when you will be able to respond.

thanks