Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling

Cant cancel entertainment pack, been to nowtv.com
My account
Cancel pass

Filled in my reason, canceled pass, logged out and logged back in, yet its still active and I its showing I will still get billed at the end of my current pass. Does it take a little while for cancelling to update on account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah followed steps after clicking to cancel it took me back to now tv page, just been reading other posts in other forums, and this does happen, so guess I could have missed something, I will try it again. Thanks for replying quickly.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You'll see a confirmation message that your pass has been cancelled straight away on your My Account page, although the email confirmation might take a few hours.

Sounds like you've not followed all the steps to the end, there's quite a few steps and possibly a retention offer to get through before you reach the end. Try again. NOW TV recommend using a desktop or laptop, although you should be ok with a smartphone/tablet.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i set my my account with Vodaphone and yet NowTV asked for my bank details, however i would now like to cancel my whole account. how? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I can see this has been resolved for you which is great. Enjoy your viewing.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my subscription over a month ago.  It was supposed to have expired on 21st November, but lo and behold, I still have it and have been charged.  I have tried six times to 'Get in Touch' and this results in an 'oooops something went wrong' message each time, so I've tried to register a complaint but that's the same process and I end up with the same 'ooops something went wrong' message!

Before I signed up for Now TV I'd read lots of reviews that said it's very difficult to cancel your subscription but i really didn't believe it would be - and here we are!!!  Judging by the number of similar posts, I see these reviews were quite correct!  Very disappointing!!

I have gone through the process of 'cancel Pass' yet again and am told that it will now run out on 23rd December - but I want my £9.99 back and the agreement to be honoured!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah followed steps after clicking to cancel it took me back to now tv page, just been reading other posts in other forums, and this does happen, so guess I could have missed something, I will try it again. Thanks for replying quickly.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it, missed the last page that says cancel pass, all sorted cheers
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User glad you're sorted 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I AM FINDING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!! Please can i have some helpful advice about how to do this!!1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot also cancel my subscription.

I keep clicking on the my account tab after signing in and it takes me back to the home page each time!

Please advise as I dont have the options to email or live chat either!