cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see this has been a big issue in the past and it's happening again today. Everytime I submit my new bank details it changes the expiry date back to my old card and therefore won't accept the new bank details. Tried it with 2 different cards that I use for online payments all the time and still doesn't work???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi,

Sorry to know about the card issue.

Request you to please reply to our email with requested information.

Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening to me as well keeps changing the expiry date to one im not inputting thus the details are incorrect! Sky sort this out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem. Wanted to purchase a day pass to watch the West Ham game on sky sports. Any chance this will be fixed in the next 15 mins?

Card details keep saying they cant be verified.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We were aware of this issue as some of our customers were experiencing a similar issue, this however has been resolved.

Please can you try entering your card details again and it should have you up and running in no time.

Apologies once again.

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having the same problem.. What to do next
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Are you able to let us know if you are still experiencing this same issue? 

Do you receive the message 'Card details are not valid' or 'Payment not authorised'?

Are you able to let us know what card type you are using and who you bank with?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue it comes up with payment unauthorised, please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I having very similar issues, I have checked with my card issuer and there are no problems with my card.

The problem is your end, so at the moment i can't view any services because you can't accept payment from me.

I would like to pay but you are making it very difficult