cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel my entertainment pass, please help

Hi,

I have an entertainment pass that will expire on 7th February. WHen I try to cance it it takes me throught the normal process but fails at the last hurdle, when I click the 'Confirm Cancellataion' button I get the error message 'Sorry, there was an error. Please try again'.

Trying again I get the same error time and again. I am totally unable to cancel. Another thing, the same pass shows twice on my account page, I cannot cancel either instance of it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jay

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now TV

Everytime I go to cancel my entertainment pass, it wont let me. Not even getting to the persuasion part. Just blank wont me try and keeps bringing up the sorry to see you go but no confirmation button or email.

I dont want to be charged for something I do not want 

Please can you sort this and cancel my subscription

Kind regards

Aaron Jones

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum Aaron,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is when you are logged onto this forum using the same NOW TV account as your NOW TV playback device(s).

That being said, it's very unlikely that you'll be able to perform this task using a mobile phone, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Meaning, in order to cancel your NOW TV subscription you'll need to use a device such as Windows or Mac computer. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the My Account button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access My Passes.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

A series of sub-windows will appear with instructions that will need to be followed...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,same problem here,on last page "  confirm cancellation" i click on it and a bar drops down saying" error, try again" seems like now tv wont let go,any help appreciated

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

Are you trying to cancel on a mac or PC? you might find the page won't display properly on a mobile device or console.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone cancel my subscription I have tried several times and still no luck. My user name user name is <removed>. I want it cancelled with immediate affect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I can't seem to cancel my pass and you keep charging me!

I've canceled it twice now, but I've come to check my statement again this month and you've charged me again!

Please help me 😞

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll take a look at the account and email you shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my pass at least twice and keep getting charged. Can you remove me from  outvoted permanently and refund my money please

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't already I'd suggest popping onto live chat, explaining what's happened and see if they can sort things out for you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I got a free 3 month pass when I purchased my Chromecast, the 3 months is coming to an end.  I have been on the site on several occasions over the past few days trying to cancel my account, but it doesnt take me to the part were it says cancel my subscription.  Can you please contact me via e-mail or live chat asap.  I do not want to be charged for something that I have asked to cancel!