cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to cancel my entertainment pass, please help

Hi,

I have an entertainment pass that will expire on 7th February. WHen I try to cance it it takes me throught the normal process but fails at the last hurdle, when I click the 'Confirm Cancellataion' button I get the error message 'Sorry, there was an error. Please try again'.

Trying again I get the same error time and again. I am totally unable to cancel. Another thing, the same pass shows twice on my account page, I cannot cancel either instance of it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jay

46 REPLIES 46
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you say your pass expires 7th Feb, do you mean this is one of the 3 or 6 month passes that come with NOW TV box bundles? If so, do not try to cancel your pass now as it will expire at the end of this current months period and you will lose any further months that are left.

Instead you should wait until you are in the last month of your offer before you cancel.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes its a free three month pass. So I take it that is why its erroring, I should try again in January?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Nope, you should still be able to cancel, but luckily there's some reason why it hasn't let you cancel. However like I said if you had successfully cancelled you would have lost your last 2 months!

So yes, leave your pass for now, wait until you are in the last of your three months (e.g if you started 7th November, wait until after 7th Jan) and then cancel. If you still get the error you can contact NOW TV then. Using a desktop or laptop is usually more reliable than a mobile browser when you do come to cancel.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, thanks for your help. I am using a laptop, bith Chrome and IE would not work, I'll check again in January.

Cheers again. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's of any use i've found the My Account page sometimes takes a while (nearly a day in my case) to update even when using a PC or laptop.

When I renewed my movie pass, all registered devices disappeared and didn't return for just under 18 hrs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried again. Still cannot unsubscribe. Can someone help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've had such difficulties trying to cancel your subscription. I have sent you an e-mail clearing this up. Please check your account. If you have any further queries please reply to my e-mail.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I also have this proble.  the web page won't let me cancel. Please can you sort for me as well.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear that.

Can you please tell me what exactly happens if you're trying to cancel? If it redirects you to the main page it means that you're signed in to an incomplete account. Please make sure you're signed in to your correct account and visit My Account section to cancel your subscription.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team