cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey,

We have bought a new tv with a new NowTV box. But it is saying to many devices are registered. We have 2 computers, one tv and one phone and have to manage then to make them work. Could we have a couple more spaces please?
I have deleted 2 out of the 4 but it's still not working?
Thanks.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Please be aware that you're only allowed to have 4 devices on your account, and you can only make one change per month. 

For more information on managing your devices please see here

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

i am having difficulty using my now TVs account as it states there are too many devices registered. I have deleted all devices off as I was unsure of what devices were being used but I am still having no joy, I have waited until the after the 1st of the month to try again but I still haven't had any luck?

please may you help?!

thanks,

matt

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  unfortunately deleting off devices is probably the main cause of your problem.  If you delete off all your devices, you then end up only being able to add one back a month officially.  However the folk at Now are actually a lot nicer than you might think.  So if you pop on to chat and explain what has happened they can help you add your devices back on. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have sorted that for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV team,

I added now TV to 1 device yesterday and took it off two. I'm being told i can't add it to my second new device and that i can only add now TV to one new device each month.

Please can you change my account setting so i can add nowTV to one more device this month. I can understand why you would limit the amount of devices i put NowTv on but not how quickly i can change the devices.

Kind regards,

Matt

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Usually the "Live Chat" team will sort this out for you (see the post above yours for info). However, that said unless you absolutely must have your other device added tonight, why not wait until tomorrow - new month and all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am also having the same problem, i have deleted most devices and still not working on my laptop

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

We have sent you an email regarding this. 

If you have any further questions feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team