cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear NOW TV,

I would also like to remove my card details and only use them to purchase passes when needed and not to be stored by you.

My reasons are:

1. As a precaution in the event that NOW TV's systems are hacked or compromised revealing my card or personal details.

2. In the event that my Now TV account login is hacked or compromised allowing payments to be made that I haven't authorised.

3. To prevent NOW TV from helping themselves to unauthorised payments from my account without my knowledge (which has been done on many occaisions and is very difficult and a real time consuming struggle to get a refund).

4. I do not trust NOW TV in holding these details and i am responsible for them if things go wrong.

Now, before you go fobbing me off with poor excuses like what has been written in some other posts within this feed by the NOW TV Team i would like to remind you that these are my card details and i own them and i am responsible for them. I provide them to you in good faith for the only purpose of taking a payment for buying a pass.

Other similar online based websites allow me to remove my card details at any time so why is NOW TV not allowing me to do this?

So i don't need feeble excuses like holding the information for auditing purposes or in relation to the data protection act because these are totally untrue according to my bank.

I look forward to the details on how to remove my card.

Kind regards,

Steve.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your informative post.

Since this is an account related request, I will be sending you an email shortly.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would also like to remove my card details asap, please contact me.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.  If you wish to have your details removed you can contact Live Chat 8am - Midinght, 7 days a week.  The link you need is  http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKsvKAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LM3qIAG&token=2b057421bed0a713f18ae9a627fc4ee6

Hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like my card details removed. I signed up to get the entertainment 30 day free pass and would have carried on this paying but instead I have to pay an extra 6.99 for this and so I don't want to use the now tv as I have no interest in movies. For my card protection I'm not happy with the details being on there. Please remove them.

Kind regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your post.

I will send you a private email.

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I recently got £9.99 taken from my account with no authorisation, i was wondering if this could be refunded?

I also would like my card details removed

Thanks davet1234

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that. Since this is an account related issue, I will send you an email shortly.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I need to delete my bank details as well. Please contact me.
Thanks