cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I was a day late in cancelling the autorewal - can I get a refund? If not if I cancel now will I still be able to watch movies up until the the next due payment date or will I have to remember to cancel then?

Claire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you cancel today it won't refund, but you would be able to carry on watching through February.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you cancel today it won't refund, but you would be able to carry on watching through February.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I placed an order for a Now Tv box which is now up and running.A second box arrived and I sent back for a refund.This was last week and my account still shows a charge for two

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been paying for a sky movie pass for the last 6-7 months, and i havn't used it once.

I forgot to cancel the subsription before i went traveling, i know that this is my mistake but i havent used it.

would it be possible to get a refund?

if not is there anything i can do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

As this is an account related question, I have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there can u tell me the email address as cant seem to find it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

For your security, we can't post your email address on our Help Forum. However, please visit us on Live Chat (there's a "contact us" button, with options to email us or go onto live chat, on the bottom of the article the link takes you to) and an adviser will be happy to help you with this. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the £9.99 renewal cost has been taken out of my account without an email reminder.
I have had no notification from now tv to advise renewal/payment was due which means I have not cancelled it in time.

How do I get a refund of the £9.99?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because all the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

That being said, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get some or all of your subscription payments returned to by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you sign up for a trial you are notified of when you will be charged and that unless you cancel before this date you will be charged.

It's your responsibly as the customer to mange your subscription.

As mentioned if you've not used the pass there's a chance we can refund this. I'll take a look at your account and send you an email to let you know.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team