cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental Pin Number

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

to avoid confusion we've updated the answer to this question:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

To reset your PIN:

1. Go to the "My Account" menu from the top of the page (you might be asked to sign in)

2. Choose "Settings & PINs"

3. Click the 3rd button in the list "Reset your PIN"

4. Enter your password

3. Choose a NEW Pin and enter the digits 

5. Click "Save PIN"

6. You're all set!

Note: Please remember this page is archived and you will not be able to reply to this post, to start a new post or if you have any questions about PINs post here

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JABO,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry tohear that you have not set up your parental pin as of yet.

Once the pin is activated, this will stay on and just just age restricted content.

If you could kindly follow the steps below, this will get you set up so that the little ones do not get to view anything other than you wish them to.

Please log into your NOW TV account via a Laptop or PC,

Go to the "My Account section",

Just below your Subscription passes at the bottom of the page, you should see the parental pin section, where you can turn on.

I hope that this helps,

Kindest regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I seem to have the same problem as a few or most of your customers...I cannot access my account because of the parental PIN. I am quite sure I never actually set one. Further i have not been using the service for some time & would like to access it now to see if i should continue with it. My free access ends 8 April therefore please respond as soon as possible so I can view it before its expiration & sign up if I feel its worth it.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll need to go on Live Chat as this is account related. It's available between 10am and 10pm, click on Help, Contact Us, complete the drop downs and a link should appear. If it doesn't try again a few minutes later as it means they are all busy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am setting up a account but it wont let me put in a parental pin or a payment pin and without these I cannot finish setting up my account, can you help please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User best to set up your account on a computer / laptop. Mobiles and consoles struggle at these screens.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On 30 day trial, trying to watch Elysium but its asking for parental pin which I have set up but when I type it in on TV screen keeps saying wrong pin number! Help please, tried live chat which they said should be fine now but it just isn't working.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

On a PC/Laptop, can you please go to My Account and then on the side you should be able to reset Parental Pin or turn if off? 

Can you please let us know how you get on?

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have forgotten my parental pin number, can anyone help me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Please click here to change your parental pin.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i too have problems with parental pin, as i never set one up in the first place! not a 

good start from nowtv....please advise