cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OVERCHARGED BY £98.97 - STILL NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY

NOWTV

Please contact me and ensure my money is in my account TODAY.  I am fed up of speaking to your live chat, e-mail chat (that do not read the e-mails properly).

I am now OVERDRAWN, I need the money for this weekend, I wouldn't mind so much if it was a small amount, however nearly £100 is no small amount to me.

I have sent you my bank statement screenshot.

Please also send me your complaint procedure.

Thankyou

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

THE RESPONSE BELOW IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

HOW DARE YOU OFFER ME A CHEQUE AND SAY IT 'MAY' BE RECEIVED IN 28 DAYS!    WHILST CURRENTLY I AM GAINING OVERDRAFT CHARGES, AND YOU IN TURN ARE GAINING INTEREST ON MY MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!  £98.97 TO BE OVERCHARGED IS NO SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY AND I NEED THIS MONEY ASAP

I WANT A PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSE, ACKNOWLEDGING ALL MY POINT IN MY E-MAILS TO YOU.

I WILL BE POSTING THIS ON THIS SITE, AND SOCIAL MEDIA EVERY DAY, UNTIL I RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK.

THANKYOU

Thank you for getting in touch with NOW TV.
I'm very sorry to hear that you have been charged 4 times for one item. Our teams have been already notified and are working very hard to get this sorted.
In regards to your charges, since we're unable to find them via our system we won't be able to refund them as normal - we need to send you a cheque refund. This may take up to 28 days for you to receive it, normally quicker.
For us to send it out, please provide me with your address where we can send it to.
Once again, I'm very sorry for all the inconvenience this may have caused.
To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.
Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HOW DARE YOU OFFER ME A CHEQUE AND SAY IT 'MAY' BE RECEIVED IN 28 DAYS!    WHILST CURRENTLY I AM GAINING OVERDRAFT CHARGES, AND YOU IN TURN ARE GAINING INTEREST ON MY MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!  £98.97 TO BE OVERCHARGED IS NO SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY AND I NEED THIS MONEY ASAP

I WANT A PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSE, ACKNOWLEDGING ALL MY POINT IN MY E-MAILS TO YOU.

I WILL BE POSTING THIS ON THIS SITE, AND SOCIAL MEDIA EVERY DAY, UNTIL I RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK.

THANKYOU

I'm very sorry to hear that you have been charged 4 times for one item. Our teams have been already notified and are working very hard to get this sorted.
In regards to your charges, since we're unable to find them via our system we won't be able to refund them as normal - we need to send you a cheque refund. This may take up to 28 days for you to receive it, normally quicker.
For us to send it out, please provide me with your address where we can send it to.
To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.
Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THANKYOU

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THIS IS THE LATEST CONDENSING QUOTE FROM NOW TV

I can only apologise for any delay in the refund appearing in your account - there's nothing we can do to make it arrive any faster.

THE CHEEK OF IT,  NEARLY £100 THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM MY ACCOUNT AND STILL NOT RECEIVED A PROFESSIONAL RESPONSE!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

correction *condescending

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HAVE U RECIEVED YOUR MONEY BACK YET ? IF SO HOW DID U ACHIEVE THIS AS IM HAVING SIMILAR ISSUES AS U BUT IVE BEEN CHERGED £1000+ !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SO FAR I HAVE BEEN OVER CHARGED OVER THE COURSE OF 18MONTHS..... OVER £1000 !!!!!!!!!!

I KEEP BEING FOBBED OFF TO SOMEONE ELSE YET NOBODY HAS FIXED THIS ISSUE, I WAS TOLD TO USE LIVE CHAT TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT AS MANY PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN ACCESS.

@Anonymous User wrote:

NOWTV

Please contact me and ensure my money is in my account TODAY.  I am fed up of speaking to your live chat, e-mail chat (that do not read the e-mails properly).

I am now OVERDRAWN, I need the money for this weekend, I wouldn't mind so much if it was a small amount, however nearly £100 is no small amount to me.

I have sent you my bank statement screenshot.

Please also send me your complaint procedure.

Thankyou

im a furious customer whohas been targeted as a vunerable disabled,single mother, mixed race Brittish citizen. i have been over charged a ridiculous ammount of money despite closing my account with now tv
i have experienced significant hardship as a result of this action. by sky/ NOWTV
DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR

Legend 5
Legend 5

To all furious fellow customers. Can I suggest you speak to your respective banks, they can cancel the continuous payments for you. That should stop any further payments. You can then concentrate on recovering any already paid monies.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.