cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to turn off auto renew when it doesn't show up?

My internet is not good enough to use the now tv services. I have signed up for the 30 day free trial and would like to cancel. However when I go into the manage payment options it does not give me the option to turn off auto renew as it says I have no services. How do I resolve this issue?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

My internet is not good enough to use the now tv services. I have signed up for the 30 day free trial and would like to cancel. However when I go into the manage payment options it does not give me the option to turn off auto renew as it says I have no services. How do I resolve this issue?

Hi Twilightjen123

It may be that you are logging in from a different Sky iD, we find a lot of times our customers have opened 1 or more accounts usually in error where one is active and the other unsubscribed.

Or it may be an already created SkyiD associated with Sky or Sky Go if you use the SkyGo service.

Have a look at the username again or the email it is registered to and ensure it is the correct one. This is almost always the case.Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Dotun

NOWTV TEAM

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've tried to cancel it via my iOS device but no options are there please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You will have to go to your computer and sign in to your account. There you will see a cancel option follow it through and you will come to the option to turn off auto renew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i cancel bank details n trun of auto renew it dont have option

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User to stop it auto renewing you just need to cancel any active passes in My Account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you cancel an active pass will that stop you receiving the service immediately or only when the paid month is up??

THanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User once the paid for month is up. The only exception is if you have a multi-month pass you need to make sure you do it in the final month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its just auto renewed .. but i dont want it to from 25th next monthh. i will STILL have access?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you cancel today you can carry on watching until the 25th April and it won't renew after.