cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HOW CAN I GET MY ACCOUNT AND DETAILS DELETED?

I sign up for the free month subscription just to check out the TV show department which is the entertainment package I believe. The same day I cancelled my subscription for the entertainment package and not used the account till today when I noticed I have been charged. How do I cancel my payments permanently and have my account details permanently deleted as I'm not paying for something I don't use. NOWTV should have this option to completely delete account and stop payments permanently for those people who have signed up and to find the site not suitable to what they are after. All i want is my account details and payments delete permanently i haven't used this site for more then 2hours and to be charged 6.99 for that is kinda ridiculous. So can someone help me find away how to delete my account please.
2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... 

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I've just sent you an email about this, so if you could check your inbox shortly, it should be there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team