cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have 4 devices showing in my account but i think they are 2 xbox 360s which are duplicated. When i try to remove them, i get an acknowledgment saying it has been removed but they do not disappear
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will email you shortly.

KInd regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a stupid idea .. You can only add 1 device each month.. Netflix and Amazon prime Don,t restrict you like this 😬

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

The device management limitation is to help ensure that you don't share your account with family and friends. You have to remember that unlike Netflix and Amazon, NOW TV are giving you access to some of the same TV channel content as Sky subscribers receive, including the ability to watch those channels live. The device restrictions will no doubt have been part of the negotiations with those channels to allow access to their content. I think for most reasonable size families 4 devices is more than enough. If you need more then you would need to set up another account and take out a second subscription (after all, if you had a Sky subscription you would need to get Multiroom).
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i still could`nt share with family as it only allows 2 devices at the same time like netflix and amazon. but the thing i have the problem with is the 1 device change a month ? if a device of mine stops working today and i go out and buy a roku ( for instence) i would have to wait till next month to use it .... that is just stupid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but your one device change would be replacing the faulty device. You can remove as many as you want, you are just limited in adding more than one (once you've used the original four slots).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i added a chromecast on 2 october , so you`re saying i can take that of and still be able to add my ps3 instead this month ??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
No, you would need to wait until the next month. NOW TV aren't saying you can't add more than one device a month, they are saying once you have added four devices then the device management limits start taking effect. If someone had just opened a new account they can add up to four devices Straight away if they wanted to, which should be enough for most households.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Netflix and Amazon for me then , sky can stick all there restrictions
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi i have the exact same problem when removing devices is there any chance you could help me out too as i need to add a new device but can't as my devices are full