cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Helloooooo anybody there?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm having the same issue,

can this be fixed please :)I no longer need the ps3 device

Thanks,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you had issues viewing on your chosen device, please try now as it should have been resolved. If you have any issues please get in touch.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup i have the same problem 4 devices and when i click delete it says sucsefully removed but it just stays there and wont let me register a new one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Like most people in this situation I am also unable to remove a device I have 2x Now Tv boxes 1x Roku 1 and a PS3. I have now bought another Roku and want to remove PS3. Like everyone else it says device successfully removed but still shows up in the list.

I have noticed a couple of posts show as Resolved however this is because an email was sent. Would it be possible and much easier to post the solution on here for us all to see?? Just a thought as it does get very frustrating and cause customers to move to other entertainment suppliers.

Kind regards

Steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to remove my PS3 from my Now TV list since the PS4 app works better and I want to register my Galaxy Tab 3, but it won't deregister even though it claims the device was removed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problem, can I also receive the email that solves this problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues managing your devices. Can you try to watch on the devices you wish to play out on and it should work for you. Let us know if it doesn't.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No this didn't work... can you reset all of them so that I can add new
devices?

Thanks

Kaneh

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

This has been completed for you and you should now be able to continue viewing on any chosen device.

Please note that after registering four devices, you can only make one change to your registered devices every calander month. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team