cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling McDonalds pass

I won a free 2 month movie pass with McDonald's which I now want to cancel before the free period ends and I get charged. However, there is nowhere on my account for me to cancel it. My card details are also stored on this website and I don't want to be charged. I have followed the help steps through 'my account' and 'my passes' but there is nothing there for me to cancel although I can still watch movies on the now tv app. Any help would be really appreciated 

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is when you are logged onto this forum using the same NOW TV account as your NOW TV playback device(s), using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. However, I don't seem to have any purchased passes. So there is no option to cancel. But I have read that if I don't cancel my McDonalds free pass that I will be charged at the end of the free period. And I really don't want it 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given that you require a NOW TV account to access the NOW TV service your pass will be assigned to an account 'somewhere'.

Perhaps you have created more than one account. Which actually happens quite often Smiley Surprised

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you go to cancel are you doing so on the NOW TV website? It's worth checking on the app where you can watch what the username is, depending what app your on you should see my account somewhere in the menu, then they'll be a sign out button with the username next to it.

As long as your using that same username to log in online when you go to cancel you should be able to see the pass.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team