cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled subscription but still paying

I had cancelled two passes back in May from unfortunately circumstances, to my surprise today seeing that money had still been taken out of my account and I want to know why  it was still taking money out of my account when I had cancel and if there any way of being reimbursed as when the money has been taken out it has left me in more tights spot than I care to admit 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  pop on to chat and they should be able to help you.  Also if it is causing you issues financially speak to your bank and explain the situation they should be able to help you with charges. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  pop on to chat and they should be able to help you.  Also if it is causing you issues financially speak to your bank and explain the situation they should be able to help you with charges. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.