cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing, charges ?

i want to know why i am being charged not once but twice evan though i canclled now tv before the free view ended

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you may be charged incorrectly. I will need to look into this for you and send you an e-mail. I will do this shortly so keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im being charged 9.99 and then a furthur 6.99 since november!! i want a refund of money owed to me!! i dont know you have been charging me this????

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Im being charged 9.99 and then a furthur 6.99 since november!! i want a refund of money owed to me!! i dont know you have been charging me this????

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The reason why you've been charged (for a monthly 'Movie' and 'Entertainment' pass) is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

Anyway, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representitive via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would like to know why I'm being charged 6.99 a month and it saying I need to by a pass when I'm already paying for it monthly.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you have more than one username account and have signed in with the wrong inactive username if you are being asked to buy another pass.

I would try going to the nowtv website using your internet browser clicking on My Account (enter your username & password) and on the drop down menu select View My Bills.

If View My Bills doesn't show any recent payments, then try different usernames that you may have created in the past by checking all email correspondence from nowtv (check your inbox, spam and deleted folders etc).

Should you find the current active username under View My Bills, then make sure that you sign in with your nowtv playback devices with these details.

If you are still struggling then contact live chat on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Purchase-history

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Did you have any luck with Live Chat following @schnapps's advice?

If you've not let us know here and we'll email you regarding this.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team