cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass not working

I've just received my now tv box and have tried putting the pass voucher in via the tv and the online account and it just isn't working! Any ideas?
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i, a lowercase L or the number 1. Also 9 and G, 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit this help page, and from there you can Contact NowTV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've scratched off too much on my 3 month entertainment month pass and now can't uae my code. I can see most of the letters but not all. What shall I do?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep ana eye out on your e-mail account.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to validate my 3 month code ffs!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried about 15 times , lets me apply and confirm code, but then says in box at top. Unable to validate code please try again .....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need help game of thrones is on tonight and if i miss it the now tv box will be taking flying lessons... ✈️✈️
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail now, please keep an eye out. We wouldn't want that box to be harmed now.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a 2nd box last friday, unfortunately it took until today to sign in my new box. Now I cannot register the 3 month entertainment voucher which came with the box into my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear this. As this is account related I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got a 6 mouth free pass and its all registered but it won't let me watch anything it keeps says apply code or pay now when it says on my account that I have 6 month free until march 2016 help please ??